Need Help Getting Started

Can anyone suggest some good books on helping me to learn Turbo Pascal.  I
already have Que's Learn by Example.  I am a novice and have had Turbo
Pascal 6.0 for a couple of years, but have done very little with it until
now.  I would love to learn to program.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

                                                                Justin Moran

Re:Need Help Getting Started

Justin Moran wrote:
> Can anyone suggest some good books on helping me to learn Turbo Pascal.  I
> already have Que's Learn by Example.  I am a novice and have had Turbo
> Pascal 6.0 for a couple of years, but have done very little with it until
> now.  I would love to learn to program.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

There is a Pascal tutorial written especially for beginners at the
following web site;

   http://www.swcp.com/~dodrill

Gordon

Other Threads