Converting (IBase)Trigger to MS SQL Trigger

--------------ACFA41E1B8C4B27DBB1EF0EB

When we finished developping the project for InterBase.
We decided(actually, customer)  to convert the script files toMS SQL
6.5.
But somehow They don't believe in ANSI Standards and trying to create
their standards.

I 've converted most of the SQL scripts (Costed me an arm & a leg, Even
though had some prob for DOMAINs)
But I couldn' find a way to convert the following Trigger.

In InterBase:
CREATE TRIGGER MYTRIGGER FOR CITY BEFORE DELETE
BEGIN
  DELETE FROM CITY_SUBURBS WHERE CITY_SUBURBS.CITYNAME = OLD.CITYNAME;
END;

or

CREATE TRIGGER MYTRIGGER FOR CITY BEFORE DELETE
BEGIN
  DELETE FROM CITY_SUBURBS WHERE CITY_SUBURBS.CITYNAME = CITY.CITYNAME;
END;

In MS SQL 6.5:
??????????????

Thank you in advance.

Yusuf Celik

--------------ACFA41E1B8C4B27DBB1EF0EB

begin:          vcard
fn:             Yusuf Celik
n:              Celik;Yusuf
org:            Compdata Technology Services
email;internet: s...@att.net.au
title:          Project Leader
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------ACFA41E1B8C4B27DBB1EF0EB--

Re:Converting (IBase)Trigger to MS SQL Trigger

--------------74138B884B922B8BA3964141

Don't worry I found a way.

--------------74138B884B922B8BA3964141

begin:          vcard
fn:             Yusuf Celik
n:              Celik;Yusuf
org:            Compdata Technology Services
email;internet: s...@att.net.au
title:          Project Leader
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE