object in use error Foreign key

I'm trying to create foreign keys in my database and it won't let me.  It
says 'object <tablename> in use.'  I've tried rebooting my machine,
commiting my work, clearing db connections - nothing works.  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Avi I Smith

--
Avi I. Smith
Director of Software Development

Re:object in use error Foreign key

"Avi I. Smith" <a...@measurecomp.com> wrote

> I'm trying to create foreign keys in my database and it won't let me.  It
> says 'object <tablename> in use.'  I've tried rebooting my machine,
> commiting my work, clearing db connections - nothing works.  Any ideas?

Try creating foreign keys with only one opened connection

> Thanks in advance,

You're welcome

Other Threads