Controlling placement of PrinterSetupDialog

I use the PrinterSetupDialog. How can I set the window position of the
dialog box (where it opens)?

Re:Controlling placement of PrinterSetupDialog

In article <3b7beae5$1_2@dnews>, Rob wrote:
> I use the PrinterSetupDialog. How can I set the window position of the
> dialog box (where it opens)?

The common dialog classes have an OnShow event, there you can use an API
function like MoveWindow or SetWindowPos to change the dialogs position.
The window handle you need for these is the dialogs Handle property, or
(for some of the common dialogs) the result of Windows.GetParent(
dialog.Handle )).