?? How to modify system.pas

I'd REALLY like to modify the _Halt0 routine so that the error message
displayed when a dll exits due to a runtime error includes the module
name...

I cant get the modified unit to compile.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Mance
Technical Manager

Re:?? How to modify system.pas

> I cant get the modified unit to compile.

Did you copy it to the right directory (...\Lib I think)? Maybe delete
the system.dcu first (make sure to backup it before). The next time you
compile a project Delphi should compile system.pas or at least complain
that system.pas could not be compiled or found, what might tell you
what's wrong.

Jens

Other Threads