Problem with SetRange and Last

I have a program which uses SetRange to restrict a table. I set the
Start range and End range to be the same value. When there are quite a
lot of records in the range and Last is called it does not go to the
last record but goes to another record (sometimes no record) in the
range and the rest of the range below that record dissapears.It does
reappear though when you do refresh but it is still not at the end of
the table.

Does anybody have any idea why it is doing this?
--
Ian Dunn                     I...@polyhedron.com

Polyhedron Software Ltd.
Programs for Programmers - QA, Compilers, Graphics

************ Visit our Web site on http://www.polyhedron.co.uk/ ************