A button to stop an action of another button

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:00:39 +0100, "Pascal Vrancken"

<vranc...@bipt.be> wrote:
>The following solution isn't working !!!
>When I'm pressing the first button, I don't have the possibility to click on
>the second button (no control on the form).

If you put

Application.ProcessMessages;

between instructions inside your loop that will allow the second
button to be pressed. This works best if none of the individual
instructions inside the loop take a long time to complete.

John Leith
--
nos...@birdy.dircon.co.uk  -  That is really my e-mail address.
http://www.nbpc.co.uk      http://www.appiehouse.co.uk

Re:A button to stop an action of another button

try this little repeat until routine

repeat
application.processmessages;
{your routine}
until (break)or(your cancel procedure);

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:44:16 GMT, nos...@birdy.dircon.co.uk (John

Leith) wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:00:39 +0100, "Pascal Vrancken"
><vranc...@bipt.be> wrote:

>>The following solution isn't working !!!
>>When I'm pressing the first button, I don't have the possibility to click on
>>the second button (no control on the form).

>If you put

>Application.ProcessMessages;

>between instructions inside your loop that will allow the second
>button to be pressed. This works best if none of the individual
>instructions inside the loop take a long time to complete.

>John Leith

Other Threads