TQuery - Request Live

Please help how can i fix this :

when executing a query (TQuery) with requestlive := true,

I get an error "Could not find object." when the field names in the query is
not the same syntax as in the
database. I am using SQL Server 7.00. is it a database, bde or TQuery
problem ?

Please Help

Hope to hear from you soon

w van dyk

Re:TQuery - Request Live

Hi

are you translating from paradox to SQLserver??

if so  check if you have syntax diff  in the sql statment   like  :Var =
True   -->  :Var = 1

regards

  David

agros...@arava.co.il

"Wikus van Dyk" <wvan...@manex-it.com> wrote in message

> TQuery - Request Live

> Please help how can i fix this :

> when executing a query (TQuery) with requestlive := true,

> I get an error "Could not find object." when the field names in the query
is
> not the same syntax as in the
> database. I am using SQL Server 7.00. is it a database, bde or TQuery
> problem ?

> Please Help

> Hope to hear from you soon

> w van dyk