Indy 9 TCP Server Intercept

Hi All,

I'm just getting started with Indy programming and have come across a
small problem. In my client TCP app I can drop the compression Intercept
onto the form, and the select it in the "intercept" property of the
idTCPClient component.

However, when I try to do the same for the server application I cannot
pick the intercept in the drop-down intercept property in the object
inspector for idTCPServer.

I want to us eht compression intercept to save on some bandwidth. Any
ideas? My next though it to compress the stream manually and dr-compress
  using some other compression library, but that would mean a lot more
code...

Thanks!
Dom.

Re:Indy 9 TCP Server Intercept