Can not find qtintf.dll ???

Hi !

I have a client side execute problem under D6.
In my project chosed TADOConnection, TADODataSet, TDAOStoredProc and
TADOQuery under D6 environment.  The client side will get an error message.

"Can not find qtintf.dll ? " Why ?

Client side  doesn't metter W98/NT4/NT2000/XP got the same error.
Is it D6 bug problem ? Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

Thanks,

Eddie Ker (ed...@mail.pacific-group.com.tw)

Re:Can not find qtintf.dll ???

This is a CLX library needed for cross-platform development somewhere you
have a CLX component (dbexpress maybe)

"Eddie Ker" <eddie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3c2acafc_1@dnews...
> Hi !

> I have a client side execute problem under D6.
> In my project chosed TADOConnection, TADODataSet, TDAOStoredProc and
> TADOQuery under D6 environment.  The client side will get an error
message.

> "Can not find qtintf.dll ? " Why ?

> Client side  doesn't metter W98/NT4/NT2000/XP got the same error.
> Is it D6 bug problem ? Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

> Thanks,

> Eddie Ker (ed...@mail.pacific-group.com.tw)

Other Threads