My program doesn't print to network printer anymore

I have this application that I wrote for a company and I utilize the
network printer to print-out associated data from my program.  Everything
was fine and dandy when the company was using Novell.  They have recently
changed over to Windows NT on their server and all the workstations have
been changed over to Windows for Workgroups.

Now my program does not print to the network printer anymore.  It is a
DOS based application coded using TP 6.0.  I wrote it several years ago
for this company.  In Novell, I used the capture command to redirect my
printouts to the network printer.  There is a redirect in WFW that works
for other DOS based apps, but mine is the only one that does not like it.

Can someone please tell what could be going on?

Thanks!

Don

Re:My program doesn't print to network printer anymore

d...@crash.cts.com (Don Bontemps Jr.) wrote:

snip

>Now my program does not print to the network printer anymore.
snip
>Can someone please tell what could be going on?

Too little information to help...

The question is : how do you print. Do you use LST, or some other way
to print (Bios, direct to the printer port, to the Netware Queue, ...)

Other Threads