{*word*99} from WinProcs-procedures

Hi,

I am programming a counter to use in WWW-pages, but I hit a
serious problem with my Borland Pascal version.
I am running Windows 95 with BP7.

The problems occur in three procedures so far :
  The procedures GetPrivateProfileInt, GetPrivateProfileString,
  and GetWindowsDirectory.
These procedures produce, instead of for instance a directory,
complete {*word*99}. Only the size of the result is correct (I
guess).

I really dislike this situation, these are major procedures.

Well, I hope anybody knows how to fix this. I don't look
forward to write these procedures myself.

--
A.G.Hertroys

A.G.Hertro...@student.utwente.nl
The Netherlands
I wise man once said:"Live's a {*word*75}".
But hey, at least she's for free !