I have added an interface to my application so that I can access
different properties from DLLs that are loaded by the app.
I have made a class that inherits from the TAutoIntfObject and in the
constructor I do the following:

OleCheck(LoadRegTypeLib(LIBID_PTWControl, 1, 0, 0, TypeLib));
inherited Create(TypeLib, IActionPoint);
Do I need to load the type library this way or could I just load the type
library file
with LoadTypeLib? I guess I need to register the type library when my
application
start for LoadRegTypeLib to work. Right now I'm registering the type library
from
within Delphi (Type library editor).

What I would like to do is add the Type Library to my exe and then
load it from there. I found the following C code.

> ITypeLib *ptlib;
> LoadTypeLib("C:\\MONTANA\\EXE\\MFA.EXE\\3", &ptlib)

> This statement loads the type library resource 3 from the file Mfa.exe

file.

How should I go about adding the type library to my resource file/exe?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for your time
-Tommy