Docking a Form into a Panel on another Form

Hey all .. I need to design a GUI that is seperated by panels ... I
need one of the panels to accept other TForms (specifically toolbar
bordered ones) and make them dock to this panel ... Is this hard to
do?  Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks alot

Re:Docking a Form into a Panel on another Form

In article <s5llguo90j3ucgng7kg394d3ml0r6ej...@4ax.com>, Freak

Anarchist wrote:

> Hey all .. I need to design a GUI that is seperated by panels ... I

What you need to do first is learn to use a newsreader properly. You
have gotten some answers for your previous posts already.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :

Re:Docking a Form into a Panel on another Form

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:54:28 +0200, "Peter Below (TeamB)"

<100113.1...@compuXXserve.com> wrote:
>In article <s5llguo90j3ucgng7kg394d3ml0r6ej...@4ax.com>, Freak
>Anarchist wrote:

>> Hey all .. I need to design a GUI that is seperated by panels ... I

>What you need to do first is learn to use a newsreader properly. You
>have gotten some answers for your previous posts already.

Hey dude no need to be insulting.  Thanks for your help I must have
missed your previous reply.  Im human ya know :)

Matt

Other Threads