Delphi Application Generation

This message is designed to alert you to a product Beta which may be
of interest to you in developing Delphi applications.

Powersofts Design Tools Group, which offers the S-Designor product
line, is looking for Delphi users interested in exercising the
application generation capabilities of its AppModeler product.  The
Beta program for S-Designor 6.0 is currently accepting applications
for the Beta-2 release of the AppModeler product through mid-March.
This Beta release of AppModeler will allow for automatic generation of
Delphi application objects and data-aware components based on database
definitions.

For more information on the Powersoft S-Designor AppModeler product,
check out http://www.powersoft.com/products/design/appmod5.html.  To
apply for the Beta, please fill in and submit the form
http://www.powersoft.com/products/beta/sdletter.html.  To expedite
your access to the Beta, also send me an Email, and Ill do my best to
raise the visibility of your application.

Thanks,
Sam Coe, Powersoft Design Tools Program and Alliances Manager
Email:s...@powersoft.com