Include external bin code into exe file

Hi,

I'd need include graphics driver egavga.bgi into my .exe file.

How and Where have I to use directive $L
(I have done binobj egavga.bgi )

begin
initgraph(driver, mode, path)
end

Thanks.

Re:Include external bin code into exe file

I've done that before, only I read this very late. Just now. If you are
still interested please let me know. Just mail me at yoyong...@yahoo.com
Vladimir wrote:
> Hi,

> I'd need include graphics driver egavga.bgi into my .exe file.

> How and Where have I to use directive $L
> (I have done binobj egavga.bgi )

> begin
> initgraph(driver, mode, path)
> end

> Thanks.

Re:Include external bin code into exe file

first line or after some if's
just before _main_ code.

SEWP III User <yoyong...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I've done that before, only I read this very late. Just now. If you are
> still interested please let me know. Just mail me at yoyong...@yahoo.com

> Vladimir wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I'd need include graphics driver egavga.bgi into my .exe file.

> > How and Where have I to use directive $L
> > (I have done binobj egavga.bgi )

> > begin
> > initgraph(driver, mode, path)
> > end