How to hack the icon of an EXE file

hi all
i want to change the main icon of a file
how can i do that through Delphi 5
i found some codes but the didn't work on that version

thanks

az...@lam4o.com

Re:How to hack the icon of an EXE file

I used to use programs like Resource Workshop to open EXE or DLL files and
edit their content.
________
cLifford

PS: This is not limited to delphi...

"alex" <az...@lam4o.com> wrote in message news:3A12D90E.10008@lam4o.com...
> hi all
> i want to change the main icon of a file
> how can i do that through Delphi 5
> i found some codes but the didn't work on that version

> thanks

> az...@lam4o.com

Re:How to hack the icon of an EXE file

I have written a program in C to do this I can dig it out and email to
you if you want.
This shouldn't be to difficult to convert to delphi !
alex wrote:
> hi all
> i want to change the main icon of a file
> how can i do that through Delphi 5
> i found some codes but the didn't work on that version

> thanks

> az...@lam4o.com

Other Threads