Are there any website s{*word*99}ing examples with Indy?

I just wanted to try s{*word*99}ing some websites using Indy.  Typically, there
will be input fields on the site, like mapquest or fandango.  So I need to
figure out how to submit back to the site the fields with their values.
I've tried to build HTML with the input fields and my values, plus any of
their hidden fields, and then POST that to the site, but the response isn't
correct.

Do I need to setup headers differently when posting to the site? I was just
hoping to see some sample code to get me started.

Thanks!