Different screen font sizes

I develop forms using a large screen font size, but when the programs are
run on systems that have their screen font size set to small (Control Panel
| Display | Settings | Font size), the forms are not the correct size, and
either have scroll bar added or have large areas of blank form.

Can I use the Forms PixelsPerInch property to re-size the form?
Does'nt Delphi /VLC do this for me?
Am I just lazy?

Chris.

Re:Different screen font sizes

On 18 Jun 1998 11:04:23 GMT, "Chris Lane" <cl...@datastream.com>
wrote:

> I develop forms using a large screen font size

See: TI 2861 - "Form display with different screen resolutions" which
may be found at:

http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies
http://www.fenestra.com/

Re:Different screen font sizes

I was looking for a solution on handling form display with different
font sizes when I came across this thread.  I have read the article
"Form display with different screen resolutions" that you recommended
but I don't think it addresses the problem. In the article it
illustrated the use of using computing a ratio of the two display
resolutions to scale the form but not with different font sizes (from
large font to small font in particular).

>See: TI 2861 - "Form display with different screen resolutions" which
>may be found at:

>http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/

>--
>Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies
>http://www.fenestra.com/

Other Threads