Creating a desktop shortcut from a D3 app

How does one create a desktop shortcut using Delphi 3? The only
references to "shortcuts" I could find in the help referred to keyboard
shortcuts.
Thanks!

Re:Creating a desktop shortcut from a D3 app

JC,

This is a COM call (IShellLink), and is documented in the Win32 API
help file... But, to make it much easier, take a look at

http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/TI1597D.html

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

JC Tallant II wrote:

> How does one create a desktop shortcut using Delphi 3? The only
> references to "shortcuts" I could find in the help referred to keyboard
> shortcuts.
> Thanks!

Other Threads