Help: How do I hide the taskbar icon.

For some reason, that completely confuses me, everything that was nice
and easy in VB, is renamed and hidden in Delphi!
Is it just me?
Anyway, in VB I had a form property called 'show in taskbar', which
when set to false, removed the taskbar icon. Simple!
Can anyone tell me how to do this in dephi 3??
Am I just being really thick?

Dodgy.

Re:Help: How do I hide the taskbar icon.

Dodgy
   This may or may not be what your looking
for.......ShowWindow(Application.Handle,SW_HIDE); .....I place this code in
the OnShow event and it suppresses a button from appearing on the Taskbar
Seven @  seventhdom...@compuserve.com
Dodgy wrote in message <35f2b051.975...@news.clara.net>...
>For some reason, that completely confuses me, everything that was nice
>and easy in VB, is renamed and hidden in Delphi!
>Is it just me?
>Anyway, in VB I had a form property called 'show in taskbar', which
>when set to false, removed the taskbar icon. Simple!
>Can anyone tell me how to do this in dephi 3??
>Am I just being really thick?

>Dodgy.

Other Threads