TNotifyEvent and CallBacks

Hello all,

I'm looking for information about TNotifyEvent and Callbacks.

Can anyone tell me where i can find info on it, or e-mail me info to
rfl...@ons.nl

thanks.

Re:TNotifyEvent and CallBacks

In article <6epduq$4f...@news2.xs4all.nl>, Jamey <okido...@xs4all.nl>
writes

>Hello all,

>I'm looking for information about TNotifyEvent and Callbacks.

>Can anyone tell me where i can find info on it, or e-mail me info to
>rfl...@ons.nl

For a good example of how to use callback routines (Win API style),
look at how EnumFonts is called within Printers.pas.

As for TNotifyEvent, you use it every day. It's declared as:

type
  TNotifyEvent = procedure (Sender: TObject) of object;

If you're actually asking about Windows notification messages,
you can also find examples in the VCL source. For example, open
ComCtrls.pas - the TTreeView component has a WM_NOTIFY handler.

HTH
--
Jeremy Collins

Other Threads