Need help to modify a Pascal Program

Hi,
     I really need someone to modify a program for me. If you go to

http://pascalprog.home.ml.org

     you will see a link to download a sample program and another
link will have the new layout and actions I want the program to
adopt. You won't have to worry about re doing much of the graphics
because the sample program already has the graphics I need.
All I need is for someone to modify the program to suit the new
layout and actions(which wiil be mostly
file operations) as specified on the page.

Please help me

http://pascalprog.home.ml.org

Re:Need help to modify a Pascal Program

dannyboy...@rocketmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>      I really need someone to modify a program for me. If you go to

hmm... this looks so muck like the programs I had to do in my first year
of Pascal...:)
Are you sure this is not an assignement for school?
(if you are *really* in need of a thing like that, mail me. Hopefully
I'll find the time to do it. it's not much, really... the program you
ask for is rather easy to implement...)
--
--> http://www.cam.org/~tudor <--

Other Threads