Delphi Vs. VB

Question about the differences between Delphi and Visual Basic.  We are in
the middle of an evaluation stage of a project and are looking into these
two development tools.

Is there any good areticles out there on the web which can give good
UNBIASED comparisons to the good and bad points of each development tool?

Also, is there any other type of development tools out there that would
work in conjunction with microsoft office and utilize some of its
applications (access, excel, powerpoint)??

You can reply to me in the following ways:

john...@bv.com
pa...@qni.com

Thank alot!

http://www.qni.com/~paulj/paulj.htm

"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"  Phil. 4:13