Execute a program from within a delphi program

Hello there!

I need to run a (DOS and Win32)  program from within Delphi and capture the
output. How can I realize this?

I've written in C some processors in the past so it would be handy I can
execute them and capture the output so I don't need to rewrite everything.

Thanks!

Re:Execute a program from within a delphi program

Check out the CreateProcess, it will let you redirect the consol output to
another
app or file..
 you will find the CreateProcess in the Win32 API help not the delphi
help..

Guest <pam...@usa.net> wrote in article
<6rq06h$8j...@trex.antw.online.be>...

> Hello there!

> I need to run a (DOS and Win32)  program from within Delphi and capture
the
> output. How can I realize this?

> I've written in C some processors in the past so it would be handy I can
> execute them and capture the output so I don't need to rewrite
everything.

> Thanks!

Other Threads