Change of mapped host in TIdMappedPortTcp

Hi,

I'd like to make some kind of tunnel with the TIdMappedPortTCP component.
Actually I want to change the mapped host on basis of the requested
hostname.

So www.a.com and www.b.com and www.c.com all resolve to 192.168.96.21.
But on basis of the requested host I want to change the mapped host.

How can I do that in the OnBeforeClient event?

I'm using Indy 8.0.0.23

Regards Marcel

Re:Change of mapped host in TIdMappedPortTcp

Marcel Claassen <m.claas...@4tele.com> wrote in news:3B8E03DE.4010506@4tele.com:

> I'd like to make some kind of tunnel with the TIdMappedPortTCP component.
> Actually I want to change the mapped host on basis of the requested
> hostname.

> So www.a.com and www.b.com and www.c.com all resolve to 192.168.96.21.
> But on basis of the requested host I want to change the mapped host.

TIdMappedPort does not support this. You will have to write a new component, but you can build
it based on TIdMappedPort's source code.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: St. Petersburg, Russia