tIdHttp - still 'closed gracefully'

Even after getting lates sources from ftp I still get this exception
when posting data to http server (C++ B4) . It doesn't have any impact on
response or on my application (try {...Post...} catch (...) {}) but it's
kind of annoying and shouldn't take place ...

p.s. - tribute to indy team . excellent work (it's free free free , i just
don't believe it :)

ahh , and i found that property CookieCollection in tIdCookieManager is
commented(how to properly name it? :) in the file from ftp...

Re:tIdHttp - still 'closed gracefully'

If you don't want to get this excpetion inside the IDE just add it to the
ignore list of the debuger and you won't see it any more. CookieCollection
propert can't be accessed during the execution of the program. You can acces
it only in OnCreate and OnDestroy event handlers.

Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy

"hao" <h...@hiphopart.pl> wrote in message news:3b8d9f0f$1_2@dnews...
> Even after getting lates sources from ftp I still get this exception
> when posting data to http server (C++ B4) . It doesn't have any impact on
> response or on my application (try {...Post...} catch (...) {}) but it's
> kind of annoying and shouldn't take place ...

> p.s. - tribute to indy team . excellent work (it's free free free , i just
> don't believe it :)

> ahh , and i found that property CookieCollection in tIdCookieManager is
> commented(how to properly name it? :) in the file from ftp...

Re:tIdHttp - still 'closed gracefully'

I used CookieCollection to delete all Cookies . how can I do it durin
execution without CookieCollection ?

"Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy" <doyc...@dsoft-bg.com> wrote in message

> If you don't want to get this excpetion inside the IDE just add it to the
> ignore list of the debuger and you won't see it any more. CookieCollection
> propert can't be accessed during the execution of the program. You can
acces
> it only in OnCreate and OnDestroy event handlers.

> Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy

> "hao" <h...@hiphopart.pl> wrote in message news:3b8d9f0f$1_2@dnews...
> > Even after getting lates sources from ftp I still get this exception
> > when posting data to http server (C++ B4) . It doesn't have any impact
on
> > response or on my application (try {...Post...} catch (...) {}) but it's
> > kind of annoying and shouldn't take place ...

> > p.s. - tribute to indy team . excellent work (it's free free free , i
just
> > don't believe it :)

> > ahh , and i found that property CookieCollection in tIdCookieManager is
> > commented(how to properly name it? :) in the file from ftp...

Other Threads