ADO Clone. Is there a way to clone in the same ADODataSet?

I am trying to clone a record within the same ADODataSet, but when I looked
up the Clone command it duplicates the record in between two Datasets.

Is there a way to duplicate a record within the same ADODataSet?

Thanks

--

Peace in Christ,
Marco Napoli

Re:ADO Clone. Is there a way to clone in the same ADODataSet?

>I am trying to clone a record within the same ADODataSet, but when I looked
>up the Clone command it duplicates the record in between two Datasets.

>Is there a way to duplicate a record within the same ADODataSet?

There is no method to specifically do that.
You clone the dataset then Insert a record and copy field values from the
current record in one dataset to the inserted record in the second dataset.
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:ADO Clone. Is there a way to clone in the same ADODataSet?

I was hoping there was another way.....

Thank you
Marco

> >I am trying to clone a record within the same ADODataSet, but when I
looked
> >up the Clone command it duplicates the record in between two Datasets.

> >Is there a way to duplicate a record within the same ADODataSet?
> There is no method to specifically do that.
> You clone the dataset then Insert a record and copy field values from the
> current record in one dataset to the inserted record in the second
dataset.
> --
> Brian Bushay (TeamB)
> Bbus...@NMPLS.com