Help - Turbo Vision and interrupts

This posting relates to interrupts within Turbo Vision. I seem to recall
a posting to the Turbo Vision group about 1 year ago referring to this
problem. If anyone can remember it, I'd appreciate some feedback (EMail
preferred).

Turbo Vision turns interrupts off and on at a couple of
places. I seem to  recall that it doesn't turn them back on
every time or can leave them turned off for a little too
long. I hooked a scope up to my PC yesterday and noticed that
the interrupt jitter increases if my ISR is called from
within my TV program compared to running it stand-alone.

Is there anything I should be aware of here and is there
anything I can do? I have the run-time library source code,
so I can modify it if necessary.

Thanks for your help,
Richard

Richard C A Cullen                  |  Postgraduate Student
EMail : I...@SIRIUS.TN.RL.AC.UK      |  Imperial College,
at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory   |  Dept of Electrical Engineering,