Corrupt Paradox Table

Hi,

One of my users has a corrupt Paradox tables which can not be repaired with
Pdxrbld ver 4.41 as it comes up with a  corrupt table/index header error -
The proble i have is that this table is 38meg and the user has not being
conducting backups. If have tried borrowing the table header from a working
backup table but it gives me a error "Invalid header size error"

Does anybody have any ideas on a salvage routine or utility i can try.

Many thanks

Tim

Re:Corrupt Paradox Table

Chimney Sweep
at http://www.sundialservices.com/
mick

Tim Horn <t...@umbani.com> wrote in message news:3cac87f9_1@dnews...
> Hi,

> One of my users has a corrupt Paradox tables which can not be repaired
with
> Pdxrbld ver 4.41 as it comes up with a  corrupt table/index header error -
> The proble i have is that this table is 38meg and the user has not being
> conducting backups. If have tried borrowing the table header from a
working
> backup table but it gives me a error "Invalid header size error"

> Does anybody have any ideas on a salvage routine or utility i can try.

> Many thanks

> Tim

Re:Corrupt Paradox Table

You can find a repair utillity (TUTIL32.dll) at this url:

http://info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html

Regards

Christophe Geers

"Tim Horn" <t...@umbani.com> wrote in message news:3cac87f9_1@dnews...
> Hi,

> One of my users has a corrupt Paradox tables which can not be repaired
with
> Pdxrbld ver 4.41 as it comes up with a  corrupt table/index header error -
> The proble i have is that this table is 38meg and the user has not being
> conducting backups. If have tried borrowing the table header from a
working
> backup table but it gives me a error "Invalid header size error"

> Does anybody have any ideas on a salvage routine or utility i can try.

> Many thanks

> Tim

Other Threads