Delphi 5 main window doesn't open after loading

Hi!

For some reason, when I start Delphi 5, it only opens the source code window
and the form window but not the main window which has all the menus and
such. I tried reinstalling Delphi, but to no avail. What could be causing
this?

Regards,
Henrik Tikanvaara

Re:Delphi 5 main window doesn't open after loading

Henrik Tikanvaara wrote:
> For some reason, when I start Delphi 5, it only opens the source code window
> and the form window but not the main window which has all the menus and
> such. I tried reinstalling Delphi, but to no avail. What could be causing
> this?

Read the following:

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland)
 Contract Support                              800 353-2211
 Incident Support                              888 683-2378
 Borland                            http://www.borland.com/
 Newsgroups       http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/#delphi