Execprogram...

check out www.casema.net/~kens/ for TPPExecute component...

Kees

>I want to execute a single *.exe filer. I also try to execute a single
>file from the hard drive. Like above. But it doesn't work. He says:

>- execprogram() is an undefinied identifier.

Re:Execprogram...

Hi

I want to execute a single *.exe filer. I also try to execute a single
file from the hard drive. Like above. But it doesn't work. He says:

- execprogram() is an undefinied identifier.

What am I dong wrong ???

Thanks in advance: Freddy

Re:Execprogram...

Hi Fredde

> I want to execute a single *.exe filer. I also try to execute a single
> file from the hard drive. Like above. But it doesn't work. He says:

> - execprogram() is an undefinied identifier.

> What am I dong wrong ???

put the ShellApi in your uses clause and then use ShellExecute. See the
helpfile for the right syntax.

HTH

Arjen

http://www.dgdr.com - Digital Dreams Software
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Re:Execprogram...

Check out www.casema.net/~kens/ for TPPExecute
Kees
>> I want to execute a single *.exe filer. I also try to execute a single
>> file from the hard drive. Like above. But it doesn't work. He says:

>> - execprogram() is an undefinied identifier.

Other Threads