VB to Delphi code conversion programmes

I am currently preparing to move some projects from VB to Delphi. I am
interested in the conversion programmes available for converting VB code
to Delphi code. I have a copy of Earth Treks system with which I am
having a few problems, although I bought it a while ago so there is
probably an update available. I have also seen advertisments for a
product named VB2D (or similar) which comes in a standard and
Professional version which is much more expensive.
If anyone has experience with these or other such products could you
pass on your experience/recommendation please.

Regards Mark Underwood