TServer OnConnect in console application

I try to use socket components TServerSocket and TClientSocket to get a
connection between two different application on different computers.
Everything works fine until I use the VCL. But unfortunely the
Server-Application is a non-graphic application and I have to use the
TServerSocket in a Delphi console application. Then I get an access error if
I use TServerSocket.Create(nil) and the Socket does not runs into is
OnClientConnect event. But on the client socket, based on VCL, the property
Connected is set after opening the client the TClientSocket component.
Is anybody able to send me some code example which gives me an idea how I
can get the OnClientConnect event on my console application.