Using BLOB and CLOB fields with OLE DB ORACLE

Hi,

        I can't access a BLOB or CLOB field from ADOQuery or ADOTable for an
oracle database, have any one any idea to resolve this pb ?

thank's.

Re:Using BLOB and CLOB fields with OLE DB ORACLE

Can you let me know which provider you are using.

If you are using the MS one you will not be able to get BLOBs or CLOB as it
is only an Oracle 7 provider (AFAIK). I doesn't support any of the newer
features.

The Oracle OLEDB provider can be downloaded from
http://otn.oracle.com/tech/windows/ole_db/content.html and it is also
included as part on the newer client installs (8.1.7 and greater I believe).

Regards

Dion Brown.

"kamel" <kamel.chaab...@coachis.fr> wrote in message

> Hi,

>         I can't access a BLOB or CLOB field from ADOQuery or ADOTable for
an
> oracle database, have any one any idea to resolve this pb ?

> thank's.

Other Threads