Creating Custom Explorer Bars, Tool Bands, and Desk Bands

Basically I would like to add a Vertical Explorer bar in Internet Explorer
4.0 or better.  An example of a "vertical explorer bar" is if you press the
search button in Internet Explorer you will get a window to the left side of
the IE window.    I have tried to do this on my own however I have hit a
road block.  I  can't seem to figure out how to register my Active Form so
it will appear in IE 4.0.   Also while I'm here asking, can anyone also help
me get the current web address the user is currently surfing to?

Thanks in advance

Example Image in news group borland.public.attachments.

Davinci.
PS I am in Delphi 4, however if there are features in D5 to make this easy I
will upgrade.

Re:Creating Custom Explorer Bars, Tool Bands, and Desk Bands

it is not an ActiveForm that you need.

This site will give you all the help you need.

http://www.euromind.com/iedelphi/

Davinci Jeremie <DJere...@loristech.com> wrote in message

> Basically I would like to add a Vertical Explorer bar in Internet Explorer
> 4.0 or better.  An example of a "vertical explorer bar" is if you press
the
> search button in Internet Explorer you will get a window to the left side
of
> the IE window.    I have tried to do this on my own however I have hit a
> road block.  I  can't seem to figure out how to register my Active Form so
> it will appear in IE 4.0.   Also while I'm here asking, can anyone also
help
> me get the current web address the user is currently surfing to?

> Thanks in advance

> Example Image in news group borland.public.attachments.

> Davinci.
> PS I am in Delphi 4, however if there are features in D5 to make this easy
> will upgrade.

Other Threads