C++ Builder and Delphi Test results ( Comparison Test)

I have published test results of a complete test on Delphi (4 , 5) and
C++Builder (4,5) . Results are at
   http://www.angelfire.com/nt/sarmadys/test1.html

You can see the results and decide .

Sincerely , Siamak

--
Siamak Sarmady, B.S.E.E, A.S.E.E, Site Administrator NT, Unix, 2000
Network Programmer (Socket, ASP, Web, CGI, JAVA) for Unix, NT, 2000

Re:C++ Builder and Delphi Test results ( Comparison Test)

SSarmdy wrote...
>I have published test results of a complete test on Delphi (4 , 5) and
>C++Builder (4,5) . Results are at
>   http://www.angelfire.com/nt/sarmadys/test1.html

>You can see the results and decide .

No I can't. I don't see any sources, so I can't see what you're testing,
and how. You could have used totally bad code for one, and excellent code
for the other. The nubmers don't say a lot (you don't even say what they
represent).
--
Rudy Velthuis (Team JEDI)
http://delphi-jedi.org