access violation sqlinf32.dll address 4dbee90c....Informix and D5

Developing with Delphi 5, using TDatabase, TQuery, TDataSource, TDataModule.

I access the same table multiple times with separate TQuery OR TTable
component. Once in a while ( Running the app in W98 ) I get this error:

sqlinf32.dll address 4dbee90c read address of 2501a84

Seems like a bad pointer!
any standard causes under W98 runtime environment?
Suggestions??

thanks,

Chester

Re:access violation sqlinf32.dll address 4dbee90c....Informix and D5

This newsgroup is for desktop databases (Paradox, Access, etc.). You will
have better luck in the database.sqlservers newsgroup with your
client/server questions.

--
Bill

Other Threads