Need example of code DbiDoRestrcture for changing language driver (dBase table)

I am having trouble when open some dBase table: its language driver (dbase
RUS cp866 -used in DOS) deffer from default in BDE (ANSI-used in win) but in
this case the table driver  is not stored in table file header. Then i think
execute BDE function for changing driver for the table (from menu), but
there are some difficulties.

Please help if u have such example of code or any proposal.

Re:Need example of code DbiDoRestrcture for changing language driver (dBase table)

>I am having trouble when open some dBase table: its language driver (dbase
>RUS cp866 -used in DOS) deffer from default in BDE (ANSI-used in win) but in
>this case the table driver  is not stored in table file header. Then i think
>execute BDE function for changing driver for the table (from menu), but
>there are some difficulties.

>Please help if u have such example of code or any proposal.

Did you check out the examples at
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbidorestructure.html

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)