Incremental research in DBLookupComboBox doesn't Work ?

When I use a DBLookupComboBox on paradox tables the incremental research

(setup by ListFieldIndex property) work fine.

But when I use a DBLookupComboBox on SQL Server 6.5 the incremental
research doesn't work.
Why ?

Re:Incremental research in DBLookupComboBox doesn't Work ?

Anthony Cassaigne wrote:

> When I use a DBLookupComboBox on paradox tables the incremental research

> (setup by ListFieldIndex property) work fine.

> But when I use a DBLookupComboBox on SQL Server 6.5 the incremental
> research doesn't work.
> Why ?

I am guessing you are using a TQuery, which will have no index.
I just build my lists manually now.

email me specifics and I'll try and assist.

--
Windows feeds my body.  Linux feeds my soul.
All opinions expressed are mine.

Re:Incremental research in DBLookupComboBox doesn't Work ?

Anthony Cassaigne <anth...@univ-lille2.fr> D?? ???
<33772E72.3A6FE...@univ-lille2.fr>...

> When I use a DBLookupComboBox on paradox tables the incremental research
> (setup by ListFieldIndex property) work fine.
> But when I use a DBLookupComboBox on SQL Server 6.5 the incremental
> research doesn't work.

Use TrxDBLookupCombo, it enables using TQuery!
You can find it at http://www.demo.ru

--
Alexander Petrosyan, Moscow.
email: p...@fbit.msk.su