mouse locked on the right click

Sometimes when I exit my program left mouse click is now the right mouse
click. I need to do a rightclick on something to bring everything back to
normal. Can it be avoided? Thanks

--
Smola
--

Re:mouse locked on the right click

I have experienced this too in Windows 95 or 98 but not necessarily
with apps written in Delphi. Usually it has happens when a lot of
memory/resources are being used. I don't know a fix for it.

In article <934jgb$jv...@sunce.iskon.hr>,
  "Smola" <A...@inet.hr> wrote:

> Sometimes when I exit my program left mouse click is now the right
mouse
> click. I need to do a rightclick on something to bring everything
back to
> normal. Can it be avoided? Thanks

> --
> Smola
> --
> "And once again, the day is saved"
> (http://supersmola.tripod.com/index.htm)

--
DIGITAL PROSPERITY PTY LTD  phone: +61 3 9761-3885
P.O. Box 557                fax:   +61 3 9761-3811

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Other Threads