Delphi...Delphi...Delphi - New Delphi site

Hi

Just to let you know that there's a NEW Delphi Site which is dedicated
to  Xbase programmers moving to the Delphi world.

If you have time, point your browser at :

 http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch
 or
 http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi

 Regards

 Chee Chong Hwa, aka C.H. Chee
 Penang,MALAYSIA
 e-mail : c...@pc.jaring.my
 Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?
 http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch

 Delphi...Delphi...Delphi
 http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper
 http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

 CCH SOFTWARE SOLUTION SDN. BHD.
 http://www.cch.com.my/cch/cchss

 CCH WEB SERVICES SDN. BHD.
 http://www.cch.com.my/cch

Re:Delphi...Delphi...Delphi - New Delphi site

"Chee Chong Hwa aka C.H. Chee" <c...@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

>Just to let you know that there's a NEW Delphi Site which is dedicated
>to  Xbase programmers moving to the Delphi world.
> http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi

Thanks for the tip. Your "Chee Chong site" has good info, esp. release
notes. I followed your link to the ZAC catalogue. The descriptions of
add-ons are useful. Keep up the good work.

http:/www.qbss.co.uk also has some articles.

Other Threads