Borland t-shirt

In borland.public.delphi.non-technical, Erwien Saputra
<erw...@nospam.codeline.dot.net> wrote in message

<3DAF7938.6020...@nospam.codeline.dot.net>...

>Finally I got one.  :)

>I came to the Delphi 7 tour in Seattle, Wednesday night.

   Are they planning to come to the Chicago area at any point? JK? Anders?

--
***Posted by Jake's Custom Newsgroup Reader***

Re:Borland t-shirt

"Erwien Saputra" <erw...@nospam.codeline.dot.net> wrote
> I came to the Delphi 7 tour in Seattle, Wednesday night.  Good size of
> people attending, about 35 - 40 people.

Dang!  I was going to attend that meeting but spaced it off...  :-(  Can I
order a TShirt through Borland directly?  You'd think they'd give these away
to anyone willing to wear one!  Free advertising...

Re:Borland t-shirt

> I came to the Delphi 7 tour in Seattle, Wednesday night.  Good size of
> people attending, about 35 - 40 people.  Anders went through the slides,
> answering questions and did some demos.  His desktop had 98 icons, btw.

Cool. I missed it. Got held up at work....darn!

> Delphi 7 is cool.  I think I will like Delphi 7.

Well I already have it....:-).

> silicon based :) and finally for everybody, Borland t-shirts!!!!  :)
> Too bad it was an XL.  But hey, you cannot beat the price.

I still have my Delphi 6 Tshirt from the last year's tour.

BTW, where in Seattle do you work?

Vikram

Re:Borland t-shirt

>    Are they planning to come to the Chicago area at any point? JK? Anders?

I'll be in Chicago for the Kylix 3 C++ training seminar with Borland and IBM.

--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - http://community.borland.com/

         Who's your best appserver? - http://info.borland.com/csiro
Brewing Java? The best tool for the job? - http://www.borland.com/jbuilder/
              Delphi Rocks! - http://www.borland.com/delphi/
             Delphi for Linux! - http://www.borland.com/kylix/
          http://homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/disclaimer_ani.gif

Re:Borland t-shirt

Erwien Saputra wrote:

> I came to the Delphi 7 tour in Seattle, Wednesday night.  Good size of
> people attending, about 35 - 40 people.  Anders went through the slides,
> answering questions and did some demos.  His desktop had 98 icons, btw.

> Delphi 7 is cool.  I think I will like Delphi 7.

I agree.  D7 is definitely a plus, but then I'm using D7Enterprise.

Speaking of T-Shirts, anyone know where I might be able to get one?
Aside for those conferences, which I hardly ever get invited to or
can even go (I'm in Hong Kong).

Edmund

Re:Borland t-shirt

In borland.public.delphi.non-technical, "Anders Ohlsson (Borland)"

<aohls...@borland.com> wrote in message <3DAF9EF2.92CF4...@borland.com>...
>I'll be in Chicago for the Kylix 3 C++ training seminar with Borland and IBM.

  When?

--

Vikram Kulkarni wrote:
>>Delphi 7 is cool.  I think I will like Delphi 7.

> Well I already have it....:-).

Sweet.  ^_^

>>silicon based :) and finally for everybody, Borland t-shirts!!!!  :)
>>Too bad it was an XL.  But hey, you cannot beat the price.

> I still have my Delphi 6 Tshirt from the last year's tour.

What color?  The one that I got was black.  I wish they gave white and M
size.

> BTW, where in Seattle do you work?

I am still actively looking for job right now.  Do you need a developer?

Wien.

Re:Borland t-shirt

> >I'll be in Chicago for the Kylix 3 C++ training seminar with Borland and IBM.

>   When?

11/14.

--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - http://community.borland.com/

         Who's your best appserver? - http://info.borland.com/csiro
Brewing Java? The best tool for the job? - http://www.borland.com/jbuilder/
              Delphi Rocks! - http://www.borland.com/delphi/
             Delphi for Linux! - http://www.borland.com/kylix/
          http://homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/disclaimer_ani.gif

Re:Borland t-shirt

> I thought you changed the resolution twice, to 800x600 and to 1024x768?

Something like that... I've had projector problems a few times on this trip... <g>

> At least that was what I thought you did.  So, when you changed the
> resolution for the second time, the icons were almost perfectly laid out
> 8 x 11 and two arbitary rows.  :)  I can be wrong.

They start overlapping or getting kicked off the visual screen when they all don't
fit...

--

> >    Are they planning to come to the Chicago area at any point? JK?
Anders?

> I'll be in Chicago for the Kylix 3 C++ training seminar with Borland and

IBM.

Hmmm... I'm tempted to drive up from Louisville to go to that.

Steve

Re:Borland t-shirt

Erwien Saputra wrote:
> Finally I got one.  :)

> I came to the Delphi 7 tour in Seattle,

Hi Erwien,

It was really nice meeting you there.  I was going to chat with you after the
meeting but saw you left right at 9PM. They went a little over on time.  I
guess you wanted to get home and try that T-Shirt on <g>

Are you going to the next meeting?

--
David Farrell-Garcia
Orca Software & Technologies

Re:Borland t-shirt

Anders,

Thanks for a great presentation!  I had already upgraded to D7 Architect
and had explored most of the features you covered but it was great to hear
you uncover a few things I had missed.  Well worth the 2 hour trip to
Redmond.

--

"Steve Magruder" wrote:
> "Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" wrote:

> > I'll be in Chicago for the Kylix 3 C++ training seminar with Borland
> > and IBM.

> Hmmm... I'm tempted to drive up from Louisville to go to that.

Wow, sounds extreme, ain't you folks got no t-shirts in Louisville?<g>

--Hairy

Re:Borland t-shirt

Erwien Saputra wrote:
> I am planning to.  I have put it down in my calendar.

I'll see you there then.

--

"Harry Van Tassell" <ha...@nada.com> wrote in message

> "Steve Magruder" wrote:
> > "Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" wrote:

> > > I'll be in Chicago for the Kylix 3 C++ training seminar with Borland
> > > and IBM.

> > Hmmm... I'm tempted to drive up from Louisville to go to that.

> Wow, sounds extreme, ain't you folks got no t-shirts in Louisville?<g>

Plenty of T's... just no shoes.  :)

Steve

Go to page: [1] [2] [3]

Other Threads