Newbie question: login screen while trying to get access to MS-Access database

Hi,

I'm designing my first desktop database application in Delphi. I'm using a
DBGRID and an MS-Access database table.
I managed to display the data of an MS-Access table in the DBGRID, but I'm
requested to enter a username and a password before I can get access to the
database (a single return is sufficient though).
My question is: how can I get rid of the username/password login form?

Thanks in advance,

Erik.

Re:Newbie question: login screen while trying to get access to MS-Access database

"Erik Boerstoel" <e...@boerstoel1.myweb.nl> wrote in message <news:9vr5m6$3ql$1@cyan.nl.gxn.net>...
> My question is: how can I get rid of the username/password login form?

> Thanks in advance,

> Erik.

Use TDatabase component and on main form activate set it connected=true
with loginprompt=false and set all params including username and password

Other Threads