dbiprocs

all of a sudden, i'm getting an access violation when calling dbiprocs
dbisavechanges(databasename.handle).  is there any way to trace into
dbiprocs to see what's up?

Re:dbiprocs

not really, but have you just tried to trace into your program before
thinking the fault is the BDE one ?
It is highly possible the handle is invalidated somewhere before the call...

--
Olivier Dahan
oda...@{*word*104}cable.fr

> all of a sudden, i'm getting an access violation when calling dbiprocs
> dbisavechanges(databasename.handle).  is there any way to trace into
> dbiprocs to see what's up?

Re:dbiprocs

found the problem, it was in the function call import file that didnt match
the function parameters, for some reason showed at that line.

od wrote in message <7fn3cf$6n...@forums.borland.com>...
>not really, but have you just tried to trace into your program before
>thinking the fault is the BDE one ?
>It is highly possible the handle is invalidated somewhere before the
call...

>--
>Olivier Dahan
>oda...@{*word*104}cable.fr
>Delphi 32b C/S certified engineer
>Gregg R. Zegarelli <g...@zegarelli.com> a crit dans le message :
>7fmuni$6...@forums.borland.com...
>> all of a sudden, i'm getting an access violation when calling dbiprocs
>> dbisavechanges(databasename.handle).  is there any way to trace into
>> dbiprocs to see what's up?

Re:dbiprocs

So, as I presumed, the BDE is not in fault... Computing, like any other art,
force to be humble...

--
7g0g6g$f3...@forums.borland.com...

> found the problem, it was in the function call import file that didnt
match
> the function parameters, for some reason showed at that line.

> od wrote in message <7fn3cf$6n...@forums.borland.com>...
> >not really, but have you just tried to trace into your program before
> >thinking the fault is the BDE one ?
> >It is highly possible the handle is invalidated somewhere before the
> call...

> >--
> >Olivier Dahan
> >oda...@{*word*104}cable.fr
> >Delphi 32b C/S certified engineer
> >Gregg R. Zegarelli <g...@zegarelli.com> a crit dans le message :
> >7fmuni$6...@forums.borland.com...
> >> all of a sudden, i'm getting an access violation when calling dbiprocs
> >> dbisavechanges(databasename.handle).  is there any way to trace into
> >> dbiprocs to see what's up?

Other Threads