Using Pardox tables and passwords

Can I use Pardox tables using password on the tables without having
the user
key in a password. In other words can I hardcode the password into the
code?
The manual says this is possible but I can't make it work.  Please
help

Larry Scoffield
scoffi...@deseretbook.com

Re:Using Pardox tables and passwords

Larry Scoffield wrote:

> Can I use Pardox tables using password on the tables without having
> the user
> key in a password. In other words can I hardcode the password into the
> code?
> The manual says this is possible but I can't make it work.  Please
> help

> Larry Scoffield
> scoffi...@deseretbook.com

On your app's main form, include:
Session.AddPassword("yourpassword")

Just don't try to open any tables before this code.
--
Lawrence L. Ward, MD, FAAFP, Pres.
Lookout Mountain Database Design, Inc.

Re:Using Pardox tables and passwords

Session.AddPassword('MyPassword');

to remove

Session.RemovePassword('MyPassword');

or

Session.RemoveAllPasswords;

Hope this helps

Steve Griffiths

Larry Scoffield wrote:
> Can I use Pardox tables using password on the tables without having
> the user
> key in a password. In other words can I hardcode the password into the

> code?
> The manual says this is possible but I can't make it work.  Please
> help

> Larry Scoffield
> scoffi...@deseretbook.com

Re:Using Pardox tables and passwords

>Can I use Pardox tables using password on the tables without having
>the user
>key in a password. In other words can I hardcode the password into the
>code?

Yes.  See the Session.addPassWord method

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads