create aliases at runtime

how do I go about creating aliases at runtime?

I can't seem to find this anywhere...

-=-=-=-=-=-
Jonathan Wilkins                   | Not for distribution
InfoStructure Integration Services | over the MicroSoft
jpw...@the.link.ca                 | Network

Re:create aliases at runtime

In article <31cf55ef.91620...@nntpserver.link.ca>, jpw...@the.link.ca says...

>how do I go about creating aliases at runtime?

>I can't seem to find this anywhere...

>Jonathan Wilkins                   | Not for distribution
>InfoStructure Integration Services | over the MicroSoft
>jpw...@the.link.ca                 | Network

I used the Tdatabase component. Is et all my tabless, queries tec. to the
'name' of the database component, and then assigned the value to the datbase
component before making the tables etc. active. 'Hope this helps.

Other Threads