Windows.Beep useless in Windows 95

Hi,

In a D3 program I need to output beeps over the PC loudspeaker with the
ability to
control the frequency and length, like the Sound function in Turbo
Pascal did.

I know about the Windows.Beep function which works perfectly in NT but
unfortunately
is close to useless on Windows 95: it just produces a default system
beep or no
sound at all.

Does anybody know a method to control the beep's frequency and length in
Windows 95 also ?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated !       Robert

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
email: rchal...@iprolink.ch     AX-25: HB9BZA @ HB9IAP

Re:Windows.Beep useless in Windows 95

Robert,
 Get BLEEPINT from DSP.

Jay.

Robert Chalmas wrote in message <35FBED02.ADE4A...@iprolink.ch>...
>Hi,

>In a D3 program I need to output beeps over the PC loudspeaker with the
>ability to
>control the frequency and length, like the Sound function in Turbo
>Pascal did.

>I know about the Windows.Beep function which works perfectly in NT but
>unfortunately
>is close to useless on Windows 95: it just produces a default system
>beep or no
>sound at all.

>Does anybody know a method to control the beep's frequency and length in
>Windows 95 also ?

>Any hint would be greatly appreciated !       Robert

Other Threads