Is there any mpeg player component?

i am required to control VCD playing in my Delphi program.
Is there any suggestion to play mpeg vedio?
Is there any Mpeg player compenent available in the market?

Afonso Sam
afo...@macau.ctm.net

Re:Is there any mpeg player component?

Afonso Sam wrote:

> i am required to control VCD playing in my Delphi program.
> Is there any suggestion to play mpeg vedio?
> Is there any Mpeg player compenent available in the market?

> Afonso Sam
> afo...@macau.ctm.net

If you are using hardware MPEG then the TMediaPLayer will
playback MPEG's quite happily

Euan Garden
e...@Valstar.co.uk
--
[These opinions are my own and not those of my employer]

Re:Is there any mpeg player component?

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996 06:28:38 GMT, lobol...@macau.ctm.net (Afonso Sam)
wrote:

>i am required to control VCD playing in my Delphi program.
>Is there any suggestion to play mpeg vedio?
>Is there any Mpeg player compenent available in the market?

You got it allready ! ,-)
Install a mpeg player that is used through windows mediaplayer and
you'll be able to control it via the MediaPlayer component! ,-)

Other Threads