Office components

Hi, does anybody know about high level components to manipulate Office
from Delphi?
Thanks
--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo <SIRIO>
Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com

Re:Office components

> Hi, does anybody know about high level components to manipulate Office
> from Delphi?
> Thanks

Well, if you have D5 then check out the Servers page of the palette...

Vik

Re:Office components

Guillermo

> Hi, does anybody know about high level components to manipulate Office
> from Delphi?

How high level are you thinking?  Delphi 5 comes with wrapper components for
Office.

Joe

Re:Office components

Oh, yes.. i have D5 Enterprise, but i want components that can integrate
DataSets with templates to generate letters, replace markers in documents, etc,
etc.
Thanks

--

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo <SIRIO>
Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com
siri...@netscape.net
WWW: http://www.GrupoMillennium.com (Gerente de Sistemas)
ICQ # 33844513
Systems and Computers Engineer

Re:Office components

Guillermo

> Oh, yes.. i have D5 Enterprise, but i want components that can integrate
> DataSets with templates to generate letters, replace markers in documents,
etc,
> etc.

That's what the built in components on the palette's Servers page are for.
You might want to check out Deborah Pate's page to start.
http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/AutoWord.htm.

Joe

Re:Office components

Guillermo,

I suspect this is what you are looking for

http://www.turbopower.com/products/OfficePartner/

Cheers

Martin Cremer

"Guillermo Casta?o" <Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hi, does anybody know about high level components to manipulate Office
> from Delphi?
> Thanks
> --
> Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo <SIRIO>
> Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com
> siri...@netscape.net
> WWW: http://www.GrupoMillennium.com (Gerente de Sistemas)
> ICQ # 33844513
> Systems and Computers Engineer

Re:Office components

If you need to embed the office products, the TurboPower Office components
can not be used. If you try to use them with olecontainer, they will only
stay in the way.

TurboPower Office components is recomendable if you don't need to embed the
programs.

Regards,
Nenad

"Martin Cremer" <Martin.Cre...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> Guillermo,

> I suspect this is what you are looking for

> http://www.turbopower.com/products/OfficePartner/

> Cheers

> Martin Cremer

> "Guillermo Casta?o" <Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
> > Hi, does anybody know about high level components to manipulate Office
> > from Delphi?
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo <SIRIO>